Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Cade and Drew Isms...

The (sometimes unwitting) sophisticated sense of humors that toddlers have never ceases to amaze me. Their latest:

Me: Time to clean up, guys! Let's get going!
Cade: A little music would really help me here.

Drew (pointing at Aaron's Google tshirt): Is that Gooble, daddy?

Drew: Come here, Cade!
Cade: Wait a second! I'll be there in 10 minutes!

Drew (looking at pot roast on dinner plate): I don't eat meat, mommy. I don't even try it.


My favorites are the ones that are at my expense...

Me: Cade - come over here, please.
Cade (walking around with soda can koozies on both ears): I can't hear you, mommy! My hearing aids are broken.

Drew: Oh no! Spilled milk on the floor! Can you take care of that, mommy?

1 comment:

Walt Mussell said...

Cara, these are funny. I remember many hilarious comments that my kids have made over the years. My favorites are when they misprounounce something and come up with "interesting" new words.

-Fellow AP Blogger Walt